Baldwin is an e-commerce agency active in both Ghent (Belgium) and Cluj (Romania), that is currently on the search for a Project Manager – Scrum Master. Okay, no, Baldwin is actually more than just an agency. We have two pillars. The first one is all of the projects we do for our clients. But it obviously doesn’t stop there! At Baldwin, we also focus on our own product development.
Two of our own products are Medipim and Lochting. Two products that ask a lot of dedication. And hold up, there’s more: we have even more software products in our drawers. So yeah, you see, Baldwin is evolving. And that’s the reason why we’re looking for reinforcements. Cause evolution stops at nothing.
We’re looking for experienced folks. The kind that is driven to deliver results of which they are very proud. People that are team players. Who like to work on products that impact the world. Do you find that enthusiasm inside of you? Do you feel the drive to learn and do better? Well, then we have some good news for the both of us. Cause you just might be the
droid person we’re looking for.
What does a Project Manager – Scrum Master do?
- Collaborate with our customers to fully understand the project objectives; be the liaison between the customer and the development team
- Gather technical requirements and work along with the Developers to write out the technical Documentation
- Ensure both Magento and Custom projects are delivered and train customers in using the solutions delivered
- Plan resources and improve operations, without sacrificing quality
- Orchestrate all the Scrum specific events: The Daily Meetings, the Planning Meetings, Retrospectives, Demos
- Collaborate with the Product Owners (technical Account Managers or non-technical Product Owners with high expectations) to fully understand, anticipate and implement all the business requirements and use cases
- Find techniques for effective Product Backlog management by supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the backlog
- Collaborate and bridge the gap between the business, marketing and technical teams to ensure all the deadlines and project milestones are met
- Build a trusting, safe, and “fear of blame” free environment where problems can be raised and addressed
We like to think of ourselves as these smart, witty and cool people with one particular thing in common: we deliver quality and impeccable services. And if there’s one thing we’re demanding about, that would be high-performance.
What do we expect of you?
- Excellent Communication
- Problem solving – Ability to remove impediments and blockages
- Good resources management (time, budget) – know how to prioritise
- Excellent knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, transparency and servant leadership
- Attention to details
- Multitasking skills – ability to switch between projects and stay sane 🙂
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- A minimum of 3 years experience as Software Project Manager using AGILE Techniques and iterative development
- Experience with the Atlassian Pack (plus) or with other PM-ing tools
- English: Professional working proficiency
- Scrum Master Certification (plus)
- Magento knowledge and PHP coding (plus)